BACK TO SCHOOL 2014 ALL SEASONS SALE!! July 25th - 27th
Once discovered, Just Between Friends (JBF) will become an event you will never miss again! Join us as a Consignor, Volunteer, or just come by and shop.
Consignors (sellers) - Consignors keep 65% of sales minus a $12.50 fee. Volunteer just 3 hours and earn 70% minus a $12.50 fee. What a great way to clean out no longer needed items and earn money! In addition, you can purchase items that your children need now at unbelievable prices! It's a "win-win" for you!
Shoppers - There is no need to shop overpriced mall and department stores and no more driving from garage sale to garage sale. We put everything you need under one roof! You name it. Just Between Friends has it!
Gently-used Children's and Teen's clothing - Maternity wear - Outside play equipment - Baby gear - Nursery and Maternity items - Books - Videos - Puzzles - and, Toys - Toys - Toys! In addition, we feature special sections of furniture, items for Moms and Dads, crafts and scrapbooking, and more.
To better serve YOU and our community, here are the things that have been upgraded and improved for the upcoming event!
Our VIP tagging service helps busy moms by pricing, prepping, and tagging their items for them. BOOK YOUR SPOT ASAP! It's easy and it's money in your pocket. Here's how it works:
1. Register online as a consignor and then email us letting us know you'd like to utilize the VIP Service.
2. Collect the items you'd like to consign - make sure they're in working order, with batteries if needed, clean and free from stains and tears.
3. Drop them off at a prearranged time and location. You will pay your VIP Tagger a $15 supply fee upfront for the first 200 items and $5 additional for each additional 50 items over 200 - ie: 201-250, 251-300, etc. The fees for this service go directly to the VIP Tagger for their time and effort. These are moms that are looking for additional ways to make some money and to help other moms do the same by participating in JBF.
4. Leave us with your pricing guidelines and instructions or trust that our VIP Taggers know the true value of your items. You will have a chance to make changes if you'd like!
5. Your VIP Tagger will prepare, price and tag your items, store them and drop them off at the sale for you.
6. After the sale, you can donate your unsold items to our charity partner or pick them up.
7. Receive a check two weeks post sale for 50% of your gross sales minus a $12.50 consignor fee.
Please note: Space is limited and this service will close two weeks prior to the sale or when all spaces have been filled.
Questions? Email JenniferPruitt@jbfsale.com
How to Navigate the New Website!
Northside Shopping Center - NW corner of N Main Street and NE 23rd Ave. We are just one mile north of downtown Gainesville and NE of the University of Florida.
Huge parking lot. Winn-Dixie and Harbor Freight are also in the center.